Letting Agents Kettering & Northamptonshire
J. P. are based in Northampton, but specialise in rental properties throughout Northamptonshire. If you are looking for a place to rent in the rural areas J. P can provide you with an excellent choice of residential properties to let.
We have a number of domestic properties to let, available in the area to suit tenants requirements, and we also provide top customer service experience and expertise.
Kettering is located approximately 20 minutes away from Northampton town centre and is located just of the A14, which gives excellent commuter routes to the West Midlands, as well as the South East of England. Kettering has a population of approximately 68,000. This small town has a number of high street shops and a retail park just outside the centre, with new and traditional houses available to rent. It also offers a train station that offers a quick route to London.
Property Management for Landlords
If you have recently acquired a property in the Kettering area, or have an investment property we can take some of the stress away from managing your property, taking care of all correspondence with tenants, our full property management services can include:
- Monthly statements e-mailed directly to landlords.
- We inspect approximately every 12 weeks.
- Rents are paid by BACS and paid directly into landlords accounts.
- We pay landlords rents upon receipt.
- All of our properties are featured on RIGHTMOVE.CO.UK and ZOOPLA.
- Our office is easy to access and a central location in Northampton.
- Full range of services from cleaning, gas safety inspections to removals and property refurbishment.
- We have an out of hours maintenance provider (if required)
To further remove the concern and tasks created by an additional property, we can take care of on-going maintenance of the property, communicating and corresponding with tenants.
Things such as boiler repairs and general small fixes can be addressed by our team, leaving the day-to-day management of the property to us.